Monday, August 20, 2007

Rock With the Red and Roll With the Blue

The Brentwood Blaze had a pep ralley Friday night for all the football players and cheerleaders. It was actually really fun. Poor Georgia's uniform is too big, so it's pinned to stay on. It made the night a little difficult for her. It's interesting being the parent at these events now versus the child, because I remember this kind-of stuff so clearly from when I was in Grade School (as it was called before Elementary School).



The cheerleaders did a few cheers and then formed 2 lines for the players to run through. It was great, although Maggie was only there for the snowcones (she had 2). It got everyone pumped for the season, including me. I now go to bed with these cheers in my head and wake at 4am with them in my head.



I told Brad seeing all those cute litte boys in their uniforms almost made me want another baby. ALMOST.

No comments: