Thursday, January 31, 2008

Chop Chop!

Rapunzel has cut off her hair. Maggie's lovely long hair is now sassy shoulder length hair. The household is happier. Maggie would literally run when I tried to brush her hair, yelling "Mean Mommie!" while she fled. A trip to the salon solved that.

Before:

After:


This is her second haircut, and I'm slowly getting it shorter. She could possibly have a bob next month; we'll have to see. Georgia was bummed that she'd miss the big cut-off but lucked out as school was closed today. It was girls' haircut day instead. The three of us went under the scissors. Brad asked how much that "set him back". Beauty has no price. He doesn't really subscribe to this theory, so I had to give him a number. Don't you love the appalled look on a man's face that haircuts could cost over $15? What I love more is the great feeling you have getting your hair done. Such a simple pleasure.

1 comment:

Stacia said...

Did you have anything done to the front? Can we get a face shot? Why isn't that most girls hate having their hair done. My boys don't mind me combing their hair but there is less to comb and not as many tangles. Maybe I just answered my own question.